The ABUS 75 series are made of premium solid brass with double bolted hardened steel shackles with ABUS’ own NANO PROTECT plating for increased weather and corrosion resistance. Additionally this series comes with dimple key cylinders and anti-pick mushroom pins, giving it great security against picking.
The brass series of padlocks is one of the most popular and this series is no different. The brass material offers great resistance to the elements and can be further improved with by coating the lock or by adding plastic covers.
- To secure valuables/goods of medium value or at an average risk of theft
- To secure doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switchboards
- High precision reversible keyway with up to 150,000 key differs
- Body made from solid brass
- Inner components made from non-corrosive materials
- Double bolted
- Shackle made from hardened steel with NANO PROTECT plating
- Paracentric keyway for increased protection against manipulation