Abus 92/80 Shutter Lock Monobloc Padlock
The Abus 92 Monobloc shutter padlocks have a solid brass body encased in hardened steel jacket and a through hardened steel alloy shackle which rotates when attacked. 5 Pin precision cylinder with anti-pick mushroom pins and rust-free components.
A hardened steel pin protects the narrow side of the lock against sawing and the deadlock mechanism requires a key to lock.
NanoProtect Chrome Plating, hardened steel & through hardened steel alloy shackles get the most effective protection available, where smallest nano particles close the smallest gaps found in the normal chrome plating making rusty shackles a thing of the past.
Abus Security Level Rated: 8
- Suited for outdoor applications
- To secure valuables / goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft
- To secure roller shutters, chains
- Lock body made from solid brass with steel jacket
- Shackle made from hardened alloy steel
- Drill and pull resistance
- Precision pin cylinder
- Key retaining: key is needed for locking (lock retains key until locked)
- Supplied with 2 keys
- Shackle Width: 37mm
- Shackle Height: 17mm
- Shackle Diameter: 12mm
- Overall Width: 78mm
- Overall Height: 65mm
- Overall Depth: 29.5mm