esigned to meet the requirements of insurance companies in the control, tracking and security of keys associated with risk to valuables or property. Our range of Key Vaults offer twice the security and strength than provided by our standard system cabinets.
Constructed from 2.5mm fabricated steel with a flush closing door which includes removable hinge pins for easy upgrading, they are ideal for commercial use.
These cabinets are also supplied as standard with a half Euro profile cylinder that can be upgraded to integrate with an existing master key or security system.
As with the System cabinets, the Key Vault has adjustable hook bars and a removable control index.
KEY VAULT 400
- Heavy duty key cabinet designed to meet the growing need for added security
- 2.5mm fabricated steel cabinet with flush closing door to resist forced entry
- Locking by security deadlock with 5-pin Euro profile cylinder & 2 keys
- Adjustable colour coded and numbered hook bars allow the layout to be customised
- Ingenious key tabs are designed to hang so that the number is always visible
- Closed loops included for use with optional security seals
- Key locations can be recorded on the control index which is removable for added security
- Use your own cylinder to incorporate the cabinet into an existing suited system
- Cylinder can be easily changed in seconds to ensure total security
- Durable Light Grey paint finish will suit most environments
|Dimensions||550 (H) x 730 (W) x 140 (D) mm|
|Locking Options||A – REVO B/BR, B – 3/4 Wheel Mechanical Combination, C – REVO A, E – Mechanical Push Button Lock, G – Wittkopp Primor 2000, I – La Gard 39E, K – La Gard 66E, L – Safe Logic|
Additional Locking Options :
- Push Button Combination Latch Lock – Ideal for use by multiple users and simple to use. Up to 8,000 possible combinations. Mechanical operation requires no batteries or wiring. Durable satin chrome finish.
- 3 Wheel Combination Lock – Offering additional security over a standard key lock. Mechanical operation requires no batteries or wiring. Can be re-programmed with up to 1 million codes. Available on Key Vault 30 to 600 hook cabinets.
- Electronic Combination Lock – VdS class 1 safe lock. 6 digit code length, easily changed in the event of personnel changes. Up to 8 user codes permitted. Optional timed delay opening included as standard. Wrong try penalty time out and lock functions. Available on 20 to 300 hook cabinets.